Although How to collect money with PayPal is one of the safest and most effective payment methods in the online market, many people are unaware of its use and the ease of owning this powerful and great money transaction tool.
PayPal has made a breakthrough in e-commerce by facilitating its users with the processes of payment and collection of money through its platform. Next, we will give you step-by-step instructions so that you learn how to Charge money with PayPal and that it can reach your account, credit card or more PayPal credit. Remember to say that you have learned it in a Like.
Steps to follow:
1. Registering with PayPal is essential to get started, which does not mean you cannot use PayPal to make payments without being registered.
2. When you access the main page it will offer you two modalities: open a personal account or open an account as a company. Choose the option that suits you best.
- Personal account
- Business account
3. You will enter your email address where all updates regarding your PayPal account will arrive, as well as your personal data and billing information.
4. You must provide information regarding the exact account to which your bank manages. It is very important that the name and surname, match the form and order as they appear registered in the bank in question, so you will avoid subsequent returns.
5. After registration, the next step will be to configure the type of actions you want to perform. PayPal offers the possibility to buy, pay, and receive payments. In this article, we will focus on the method of receiving payments.
6. Once you have become a PayPal user and you have established your modality, you will have options according to the type of transaction you want to make and in accordance with the type of user: individual or company.
7. You will receive money by notifying your email account. All notifications will reach your email and it will be as easy as looking at the phone when receiving a notification.
8. Upon receiving the payment notification. You will see in your account a PayPal balance that you can use to make another transaction or to withdraw money. You can withdraw money by choosing where you prefer to see the cash reflected. The options are through your bank account, a credit card or a check. You can also keep the PayPal balance to make other transactions.
- The money will be effective within four to six business days after the transaction. It will depend on the bank in question.
- PayPal will charge commissions and these will depend on the amount that is withdrawn.
- The transaction failure may be due to an error in the configuration of the account and its data; For example, your name on PayPal must be equal to the name of your bank account.
- Errors that cause a transaction return will have a cost and will be charged. A commission that PayPal will apply to you.