Peddling along with AdSense still?
As any website owner knows, monetizing with AdSense can be tough. It can take years to get your earnings to a level that cover your hosting costs even!
Not only that, but things keeps changing. There are different ad units to choose from now – including new “native” ones (whatever that means).
On your site alone, you can test locations in the sidebar, at the top of the page, in the footer, and even in under the first paragraph. To confuse matters further, Google recently removed the 3 ad limit rule that it had had for so long.
It’s more confusing than ever…and I’m not sure it’s going to get better.
That’s where Ezoic comes in…
Leveraging the power of machine learning, Ezoic has come up with a easy solution for the not-so-tech-savvy.
The idea is simple: you pick ad sizes, locations, and types you want to try out, and Ezoic finds the combinations that make you more money!
No manual A/B testing necessary. Essentially, it’s a set and forget it platform that you can use to boost your earnings from ads, without spamming out your users.
It’s a 3-step process:
- Set up the Ad Tester
- Turn On and Select the Percentage of Traffic
Ezoic is different from a traditional ad network in more ways than one. Mainly though, they optimize per user session instead of on a per page, or even per impression basis. Their metric of success is called EPMV (earnings per 1000 visitors).
More about Ezoic
Ezoic is a Google Certified Publishing Partner, which means that its tech has been approved by the Big G. That certification means you can rest easy knowing that you won’t have to deal with pesky AdSense violations any longer.
There’s an interesting balancing act going on today between publishers and users. Website owners want to make the most money possible to be compensated fairly. On the flipside, users don’t want annoying ads.
Ezoic doesn’t use flashy ads, video ads, or any other nonsense. It keeps it simple with display ads to ensure that more money for you doesn’t mean you are spamming anyone out.
Pros of Using Ezoic
A lot here, but I will try to keep it short and sweet:
- You get a REAL representative – No robots or unanswered emails here. Each Ezoic user gets a representative that they can talk to if need be. They can help you set everything up in case you are having trouble too!
- No technical work necessary – The Ezoic Chrome Extension makes it easier to add ad units. You simply
Cons of Using Ezoic
- Takes a while to get going – especially with my low traffic sites. Since the machine has to learn
- Integration stinks if you aren’t using CloudFlare –
- No updates – Nothing really changes like it does with AdSense. I’ve been using them for about 2 years now and their interface hasn’t been updated. There’s the occasional new app
Give Ezoic a try now! It starts with a 30-day free trial if you use my referral link 🙂